The Geek Icon
Fun personal projects that I don't have time for anymore. Boohoo!
Todo - A Backlog of Play
Please don't mind the shorthand. I am temporarily using my blog as a digital notepad to jot down some ideas.
- Think Tank - personal web dev playground
- ARJLog - no, not the blog, but the python scripts that run my blog. I think I'll just name it that for lack of a better term. Lame, I know.
- Trackbacks/ pings, better support for baked-not-fried
- Docs, formal presentation of the code
- A critique of Orkut's UI - I have fun with the communities but there are things about the service that drive me bonkers. Everyone seems to have bitched about all the other problems with it already.
- Fishrush.com - I kinda know what I want to do with it, it just requires time and money.
- Blogstickers.com - I know exactly what I want to do with it, it just requires time and money.
- Poems and all that other stuff.
- Ukelele - I was watching some weird Japanese film on SBS the other day with a guy who came out of a coma after 10 years. He met a girl with a ukelele and I was struck with an overpowering desire to get one and learn to play it and record silly little songs. Joe in Joe v. the Volcano had one. Anyway, it just fits me. But, obviously, it's way down on the list. Not that the list has any sort of real prioritised order. OK, I'm rambling.