The Geek Icon
Did you ever have one of those holidays where you were more tired after it was over? That was my last week and a half, while my dad was visiting me here in Sydney.
Vacation, Had to Get Away
Let's see. In the past week and a half I have:
- Been sailing at Pittwater
- Explored the Aquarium
- Walked through the museum in the Lookout Pylon in the Sydney Harbour Bridge and then walked over the bridge
- Wandered through the Maritime Museum and taken a tour of the oldest working tall ship in the Southern Hemisphere
- Browsed through local history at the Museum of Sydney
- Got sunburnt at the beach and peeled
- Hiked through South Head Park and got more sunburnt
- Hiked through Kur-Ring-Gai Chase National Park in the middle of the thunderstorm and got leech bites on my foot
- Ridden trains, buses, ferries and walked for 8 gabillion, three hizillion and two kilometres (just to be metric)
So I'm not sorry to say that I didn't have one bit of time to blog.
We had a great time. Pictures and anecdotes forthcoming.